Subsidies for Childcare in Calgary

Calgary families who are eligible can receive financial assistance from the Government of Alberta to receive professional childcare services.

To apply for a government subsidy, you must provide the following documents:

  • A completed application form.
  • A copy of identification for each applicant and any dependents under the age of 18 years. The identification must include the full name and the date of birth.
  • The most recent Notice of Assessment.

To apply for financial aid, you must also provide proof as to why you require professional childcare. Depending on whether or not you're employed or are a student, valid documents include:

  • A letter of employment, confirmation of a job offer or a paystub for one full month. The document must include the company name, hours of work, pay rate and the start date.
  • A letter of acceptance from your school, proof of registration or your current timetable.

Subsidy cases vary from one family to another. If you require any help completing the subsidy application documents, please do not hesitate to ask us for assistance. The team at Cedarbrae Childcare Centre is here for you.

Copyright Cedarbrae Childcare 2020 - Legal
Created by

Legal notice